Welcome to MindMapper, let's get you started!
- To add a new child node to the currently selected one, simply hit the 'space' key.
- When creating a mindmap, you can select nodes by either clicking on them or by using the arrow keys.
- Once the desired node is selected, just hit 'enter' to toggle text editing.
- While not in text edit mode, you can use the tools on the left hand side to tweak the currently selected nodes appearence.
- Saving your work is easy: enter a project name in the toolbar at the top of the screen and click 'save'.
- To load a previously saved project, enter the project name in the toolbar and click 'load' and you're ready to go!
- To close this help window, click anywhere you want.
Have fun with this mind-boggling MindMapper tool!
Welcome to MindMapper!
This may just blow your mind away...